Windows 7 Password Hack With Recovery Tool
We have two problem machines running Windows 7 SP1, logging into our domain running 2008 R2. We are set to have users create new passwords every 60 days. When their passwords expire, the users of these two machines get the message that they have to change their passwords when they log in. If they click OK to change the password, they are returned to the logon screen.
If we reset their passwords on the domain controller, checking that they have to change the password at the next logon, they can log on, get the message that they must change their password, and instead of going to the password change screen, are sent back to the standard logon screen. Thus they are caught in a loop, and never can actually log on.
We can get them on by resetting the password on the domain controller and deselecting the must change password at next logon, but that will only hold us until the next password expiration. Does anyone have any ideas to hack Windows 7 password of our computer? Thanks!
Answer: The easiest and most straightforward way to hack Windows 7 password is to use a password reset disk. The problem with this option is that you have to create the reset disk before the password is lost. Thus if you don’t have a password reset disk, this option is not for you. With the third-party software – Ainorsoft Windows Password Recovery, you are allowed to create a Live CD which can be used to boot your locked computer and hack admin password windows 7 in no time.
Before we begin, you need to prepare an empty CD and make a password hacking Live CD on another computer you have full access to. Later set your locked computer to boot from the Live CD and hack the forgotten/unknown password. Here are the step-by-step instructions about how to hack windows log on password win 7.
1. Click here to download the Ainorsoft Windows Password Recovery software. Once the download is complete, unzip the download file and you’ll find the CD ISO image.
2. Burn the ISO image to an empty CD using any CD/DVD recording software such as BurnCDCC or ISO2Disc.
3. Place the Live CD you’ve created in the CD drive of your computer with a password you want to hack. Head into the computer BIOS and set your computer to boot from CD.
4. The boot procedure may take one or two minutes, and the Ainorsfoft Windows Password Recovery program will start.
5. From the main window of Ainorsoft Windows Password Recovery program, you could see the Windows SAM registry file and user accounts inside the SAM file.
6. Choose the user account whose password you want to hack, and then click on the Reset Password button. It will blank your forgotten/unknown password instantly.
Remove the Live CD and restart the computer. You can then log in to the computer without being asked to enter Windows login password, as you successfully hack admin password Windows 7 and replaced the forgotten password with an empty password.